Capital City Audiology & Hearing Centre are very pleased to announce the official opening of our new South Side Edmonton location in the beautiful and modern Allendale Professional building.
What Services Are Offered At Our New Location
Doctors of Audiology, Brenna Ettles and Kevin Anderson, who have over 15 years of combined experience, will be at the new south side location to service all of your hearing requirements, including:
- Full audiological evaluations
- ENT referral, physician referral, pediatrics and private
- Hearing tests for AADL, WCB, Veteran’s affairs (VAC), NIHB treaty
- Employment and Industrial hearing screenings, including EPS and RCMP
- Hearing aid services
- Fittings, repairs, servicing and programming for any manufacturer or style
- Ear mold impressions
- Custom musician monitors, custom noise protection, hearing aid ear molds
- Tinnitus assessments and masking devices
- Bluetooth assistive devices and FM systems
We can assure a short wait time for appointments for hearing evaluations, hearing aid services and consults. We also guarantee a 24-hour turnover for results and reports.
Directions to Allendale Professional building:
You will find us located on the ground floor of the Allendale Professional building:
106, 10430 – 61 Avenue
If you are coming from Downtown, head South on Calgary Trail and turn West onto 61 Ave NW.
Travelling from East or West Edmonton? Hop on to the Whitemud Trail and exit North on Gateway Boulevard or Calgary Trail, West onto 61 Ave NW.
If you’re coming from Sherwood Park, you can also take the Sherwood Park Fwy NW and follow it to Argyll Rd NW, which eventually leads to 63 Ave NW. Turn South on 104 St NW and, finally, West onto 61 Ave NW.
There is ample FREE parking available.
We look forward to servicing you in our new facility! Please contact us at (587) 557-1000 or email us today to book an appointment.